Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

1's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1Aidan

1's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: 1's Staff Application   1's Staff Application EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 pm

"Copy and Paste the Staff Application format to your application. If you do not use this format your application will be locked."
"If you have not even started playing the server do NOT make a application yet."

Staff Application:

What is your in-game username?

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
Yes, but I haven't played on a server for a very long time. Can't remember the server names. Also I have owned a few servers myself.

Why do you deserve staff?
I'm a nice and easy going person, I like to help people and respect everyone.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?
I have been jailed and muted. Jailed because I was suspected for doing something I didn't do and they caught them later on. Muted because I was young and bored.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
I would. At the moment I'm not working so I have a lot of free time.

What do you do if someone is spamming?
I would see what they are spamming about, if it gets out of hand I would warn them. If continued I would mute for 12 hours.

How many people have you helped out in-game? Get them to post on your topic?
I've helped a few people, but I am going to be honest and say I usually don't remember most of the people I talk to. But I will still continue helping out people.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people?
I have not invited anyone to the server yet. I am not good at inviting people but I can sure invite people I know on Skype.

Extra Info:: Just wanted to put this here. My name is Aidan, I'm 19 years old and currently in United States. Was born in Australia and I hate lying.

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = "Simon" should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Owner
Owner
Simon

1's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1's Staff Application   1's Staff Application EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:00 am

Sounds like a nice application aidan, Unfortunately, I'm not recruiting staff right now, but I'll make sure to take care of your application when ever I need some ! Wink That'll be when we'll have a bigger community, for the moment I have my friend ''Im sammy'' Whos is a temp mod just for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://colossuspvp.forumotion.co.uk

1's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1