Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Share | 

Devin's Staff Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devinn
five post
five post

PostSubject: Devin's Staff Application!    Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:49 am

What is your ingame username?
My ingame username is Devin.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
I have been staff on plenty of servers before. Project rainbow, Frostyscape, Ive also created my own server before and it ran really well. 75+ players.

Why do you deserve staff?
I believe I deserve staff for a various of reasons. I am very helpful on this server. Also, I am very active and have a lot of knowledge. Also, I will give a lot of suggestions and know how to deal with bad and good behavior. I will never get mad at players and always treat everyone with respect.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?
I have been jailed but just for the fun of it, nothing that I did personally, haha.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
As a staff member, I would devote hours to free time to play. I am already very active, and as a staff member I would try that much harder to be active. I have a lot of free time so I can be active.

What do you do if someone is spamming?
If someone is spamming. I will teleport to the situation. I would ask the spammer to please stop or there will be consequences. I will give them a min or so to stop, and warn them if they continue they will get jail/mute/ban, depends on how many warnings and consequences I've given.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic?
I have started, and I help players at any opportunity. I do not exactly have the numbers, but anybody who asks me, I give and will give them help. Also, if they are just asking anyone in general, I will step up and give an answer. I will inform them on this application so they can post on it.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people?
I have invited a handful of people to Colossus. I have asked them to at least tried it. I am not currently sure if they have stayed, I've seen a couple of them online, but I am not sure. Yes, of course I will keep inviting people. I will continue to tell my friends and bug them until they join :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A G O N Y
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Devin's Staff Application!    Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Nicely done, good application bud! Keep up the helping and the activeness! Make sure to invite more!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Devin's Staff Application!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1