Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

gabriel's staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabriell
five post
five post

gabriel's staff application Empty
PostSubject: gabriel's staff application   gabriel's staff application EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm

staff Application:

What is your ingame username? gabriel.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
yes, I have been staff on countless server's, anywhere from a support rank to a co-owner, the latest server i was playing was restrictionX i was a moderator on that server untill i resigned due to IRL issues. but yes i have a lot of experience in the position & I am a very fair person & will listen to both sides of the story then make my decision, & will never use my commands unless i have vivid proof of A rule being broken.

Why do you deserve staff? I deserve staff because i've been playing this server since the first day it came out, i play at the very least 5 hours a day. i LOVE helping people and finding bugs & giving suggestions to help new people & to help the server. ive put a lot of time into this server that i love so much & ive grown to really like the community and respect others as i wished to be respected. i also deserve the rank because i would never abuse my commands, I really dont even like using them unless i absolutely have to & because i can help pay for the VPS, advertisements, & much much more Smile & btw because i'm the richest player in-game that has not donated yet, & I did not get all that by my good looks Smile #hardwork#dedication#paysoff

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why? I will be honest yes i have been muted/jailed for advertising a server. & i have been banned for flamming a owner because he thought he was king shit Razz but other than that i have not, im a very nice person & love helping the community grow & succeed. & trust me i will make colossuspvp the most known and well respected servers out there.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes of course, i would spend many, many hours online serving the community, advertising, & doing whatever i can to make this server a success, because it will be, i have much faith in this server & have very high expectations. & I just recently got layed off from my job, so yes i will have all the free time to play. btw im from the USA so my hours are different from other members of staff. so I will be online when some staff are not.

What do you do if someone is spamming? I will verbally warn him three times, if not compliant I will mute him for 24 hours, if he decides to make another account I will keep muting his new accounts or ip-mute him if need or if im allowed to. but I hate muting or using my commands against anyone with a server like this, because it needs to grow & muting/jailing/banning players will not do that. but I have no issue using my powers if absolutely needed, but my objective is to serve & help the community. not mute & ban them all.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic? well i've played this server from the beggining, I think i was the 2nd person online when the server got released again. So i know basically everything there is to know about this RSPS, ive learned so much about it; it's un-believable. but yes I have helped tons of players on this server whether it was a suggestion, a Tip, a loan from my bank, or just help finding something or figuring out how to make money. as I said I LOVE helping.. idk why it's just kind of a hobby for me. I like seeing others enjoying themselves & having a good time.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people? I have gotten 4 of my friends to join the server, I have advertised on many other RSPS's but i do not know if anyone actually joined the server or not. & yes as long as im still playing, i'm going to still be advertising & working to get more, & more players online. & as I said before I have no problem paying the 60-150$ to post the server on the top 5 list on the moparscape website. or any adv website of that matter.

I know you guys arn't looking for staff at the minute but please when You are looking for the next staff member, keep me in mind. I wan't to help this server be one of the best out there. I'm dedicated to this server & im going to make it succeed whether i'm staff or not. it would just be a lot easier if i was staff. by the way i'm 17 years old, just graduated highschool. THANK you for taking the time to read this & know that I will NOT let you down. choose well mate. Ty.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Owner
Owner
Simon

PostSubject: Re: gabriel's staff application   gabriel's staff application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Amazing application, I rarely see someone putting that much effort into a staff application, This will be taken under consideration ! Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
https://colossuspvp.forumotion.co.uk
Simon
Owner
Owner
Simon

PostSubject: Re: gabriel's staff application   gabriel's staff application EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Congratz gabriel ! you have been ranked to Helper rank ! You can ::confirmhelp if anyone is asking help.
Back to top Go down
https://colossuspvp.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gabriel's staff application   gabriel's staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

gabriel's staff application
Page 1 of 1