Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Devin's Staff Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devinn
five post
five post

Devin's Staff Application!  Empty
PostSubject: Devin's Staff Application!    Devin's Staff Application!  EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:49 am

What is your ingame username?
My ingame username is Devin.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
I have been staff on plenty of servers before. Project rainbow, Frostyscape, Ive also created my own server before and it ran really well. 75+ players.

Why do you deserve staff?
I believe I deserve staff for a various of reasons. I am very helpful on this server. Also, I am very active and have a lot of knowledge. Also, I will give a lot of suggestions and know how to deal with bad and good behavior. I will never get mad at players and always treat everyone with respect.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?
I have been jailed but just for the fun of it, nothing that I did personally, haha.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
As a staff member, I would devote hours to free time to play. I am already very active, and as a staff member I would try that much harder to be active. I have a lot of free time so I can be active.

What do you do if someone is spamming?
If someone is spamming. I will teleport to the situation. I would ask the spammer to please stop or there will be consequences. I will give them a min or so to stop, and warn them if they continue they will get jail/mute/ban, depends on how many warnings and consequences I've given.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic?
I have started, and I help players at any opportunity. I do not exactly have the numbers, but anybody who asks me, I give and will give them help. Also, if they are just asking anyone in general, I will step up and give an answer. I will inform them on this application so they can post on it.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people?
I have invited a handful of people to Colossus. I have asked them to at least tried it. I am not currently sure if they have stayed, I've seen a couple of them online, but I am not sure. Yes, of course I will keep inviting people. I will continue to tell my friends and bug them until they join :p
Back to top Go down
A G O N Y
five post
five post

Devin's Staff Application!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's Staff Application!    Devin's Staff Application!  EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Nicely done, good application bud! Keep up the helping and the activeness! Make sure to invite more!  Smile 
Back to top Go down

Devin's Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1