Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imzach
50poster
50poster

youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) Empty
PostSubject: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:03 pm

using 2 different spellbooks in wildy
- Name of the Rule Breaker: youtube
- Rule Broken:bug abuse
- Date: 8\5\2014
- Screenshot/Video:
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm

why is my name there?..youtube is my irl friend..zach you have been flaming and glitching but you seem to get mad when you get dropped..

grow up and leave me out of it
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 pm

nice accusations tho, i dont glitch. and youtube is you. and your the main piece of this puzzle.
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:38 pm

zach you seem very mad ingame grow a pair..as i said leave my name out of it kid
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 pm

lol why you deny that thats your alt. i know its you. and why would i be mad im not the one thats going to be getting in trouble for glitching with claws\ags specs
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 pm

AAAAANNNDDDD Teleblocking me and then barraging without switching spellbooks
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:43 pm

inb4 next flame plox
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:46 pm

imzach wrote:
inb4 next flame plox

keep the postcount Smile up im just going to ignore you your very childish
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 pm

google* wrote:
imzach wrote:
inb4 next flame plox

keep the postcount Smile up im just going to ignore you your very childish

says the person calling people kids constantly lol. u expect ur post count comment to make me not reply to ur flame? think again sonny
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 pm

and im waiting on that video of me "flaming you" id really like to see it LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm

YOU HAVE BEEN FLAMING FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS..YOU HAVE SHOWED THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU CANT GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE..YOU ALL READY MADE 2 OF MY FRIENDS QUIT BECAUSE YOU KEEP FLAMING AT THREATENING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR NO REASON..I SUGGEST YOU STOP BEFORE YOU MAKE MORE OF A FOOL OF YOUR SELF..
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm

i didnt threaten anyone of getting banned, i said glitching is ban. i didnt make anyone quit. and youve been flaming me calling me kid n stuff constantly every time u log on, and youve been pjing me constantly. i think your the one that cant grow up
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

imzach wrote:
i didnt threaten anyone of getting banned, i said glitching is ban. i didnt make anyone quit. and youve been flaming me calling me kid n stuff constantly every time u log on, and youve been pjing me constantly. i think your the one that cant grow up

I could clearly say that you have no understanding of anything you say or do this whole thread shows your immaturity, you are also lying you threatend to ban me and now your a immature kid yet not only that but a lying scum.
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

how can i ban you, i said i can tell staff that ur glitching me n stuff. i never said i myself am going to ban you, nor did i say you would surely get banned.
AND YOU SIR ARE A HYPOCRITE lol.
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:08 pm

imzach wrote:
how can i ban you, i said i can tell staff that ur glitching me n stuff. i never said i myself am going to ban you, nor did i say you would surely get banned.
AND YOU SIR ARE A HYPOCRITE lol.

did i say you could ban me? NO...i said you threantend me by saying sin will defo ban me lol, idk why im bothering with you..you dont seem to understand anything
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:28 am

they can read chat logs, they can see that i did NOT say you were definitely going to get banned.
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:30 am

...zach just shut up and stop posting on this thread
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 am

defending myself too much for u?
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 am

delete this thread, you are clearly clueless on how to make a report also again..this just shows how much brain cells you have..0 , do your self a favour and stop making your self look more of an idiot that you all ready are and delete the thread k.
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 pm

ohh the ironyyyyyy ^^^^^^ lol
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 pm

imzach wrote:
ohh the ironyyyyyy ^^^^^^ lol

^pathetic lol delete thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)   youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account) Empty

Back to top Go down

youtube bug abuse(google's alternate account)
Page 1 of 1