Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

santa rush's staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
santa rush

santa rush's staff application Empty
PostSubject: santa rush's staff application   santa rush's staff application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:15 pm

What is your ingame username? santa rush

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)? yes i have been admin/co owner/ moderator on the server's : roatz pkz, oldschool pk

Why do you deserve staff? because i am very active and i have a friendly personality, and like to help people. i am 18 years old

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why? no i never have been banned/jailed or muted !

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? yes ofcourse !

What do you do if someone is spamming? i would warn him two times after that i will mute him for a time.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic? not that mutch because the server is new, there are not alot of people yet, but when there is new people i will for sure!

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people? i invited four people, i will always keep inviting.

i hope this whas clear for you!

santa rush
Back to top Go down
santa rush

PostSubject: Re: santa rush's staff application   santa rush's staff application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:17 pm

for more information you can always meet me in the game!
Back to top Go down
Artix
80poster
80poster
Artix

PostSubject: Re: santa rush's staff application   santa rush's staff application EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am

I like your staff application.
Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: santa rush's staff application   santa rush's staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

santa rush's staff application
Page 1 of 1