Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Applying for developer or staff rank!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artix
80poster
80poster
Artix

Applying for developer or staff rank! Empty
PostSubject: Applying for developer or staff rank!   Applying for developer or staff rank! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Staff Application:

What is your in-game username?
Artix.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
Yes, I have been. The latest server I was playing was roxoscape I was administrator on that server. Before this server restart here I was administrator. So Simon you can trust me.

Why do you deserve staff?
I deserve staff because I've been playing this server 6 months. I have a lot of experience. I'm fairy person. I don't like peoples who breaking the rules. Now I never abuse my commands. Too I love helping to players.
When I have time trying to find bugs. It's not my first application for this server. Before server restart my all applications was accepted. If players have a problem and them need help first I will listen to both sides of the story then make my decision. Now everyday I playing this server after like 7-10 hours. About forums I'm online always, because I have new mobile phone so I can watch the forums. The last thing is about my time zone. For my time zone always the staff is offline. I think it's enough Smile

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?
Yes I have been muted an jailed, because I advertising this best server - Colussus Pvp!

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
Yes of course. I would spend for this many time or hours.

What do you do if someone is spamming?
First I will warn him 3 times. If he don't stop spamming I will mute him for 24 hours. If he get a new account and again he spam I will him Ip-mute.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic?
I know basically everything there is to know about this RSPS. So I helped much players. I've learned how to make money and how to vote for the server.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people?
I have advertised on many other RSPS's but I do not know if anyone actually joined the server or not. But I'm going to still be advertising, because I want get this server popular and get the new players! Also I have posted 3 videos about colossus PvP.

Here is links:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdKhqsfEkE
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-NTT1o4a8
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsauXI9rkUE

Thanks for read guys!!! Smile
By Artix,.

Last edited by Artix on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renad
five post
five post

Applying for developer or staff rank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for developer or staff rank!   Applying for developer or staff rank! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Good luck with it artix wish you best luck! Smile
Back to top Go down

Applying for developer or staff rank!
Page 1 of 1