Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Perhaps an eco reset?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A G O N Y
five post
five post

Perhaps an eco reset? Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 am

Hey, staff members & Players,

Today i'm going to suggest why there should be a eco reset and a few reasons explaining why.

There should be an eco-reset, and the mysterybox chances should be decreased, i don't know how but people are coming on everyday with torva/virtus/phats every time, i see Sky after he gets cleaned, the next day he has torva/virtus/phats/vesta etc, it's just wierd, i think that the server should be a normal eco server,

1. Not Everywhere is PVP.
2. Working skills.
3. Lower Boss drop rates.
4. Other things.

If this was the case, i'd believe the server would bring a whole new variety of expirences and players, so people have more variety of things to do not just PvP/Boss/Stake. People are getting too rich daily, reasons why we should reset.

1. Theres to much items on a server, with low amounts of people, when you have alot it doesn't make it that fun.
2. Donating system, Should be a bit more money rather then $5 for a phat, as this is making eco sky rocket.

We should also get a webclient, this would also bring more players as some people don't trust clients, i know Simon & Davis you both are busy with other stuff this is just my suggestion on how we could make this game, alot more funner and eco friendly.

I'm not trying to decide what goes this is only "MY" Opinion, guys let me know what you think in the comments, i think this would be a whole new expirience for the server! Peace!

-Agony.
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

I agree with you on some parts but people have worked there asses off to obtain the bank they currently got however server does needs updates we need a new source new home etc
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 am

I agree with this, as in the first 6 hours of myself playing, I had already earned myself a white party hat. Maybe we could have a eco reset, so new players don't feel intimidated when they first join the server by everyone having party hats.
Back to top Go down
google*
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm

i think party hats should be wiped since it has been duped..
Back to top Go down
A G O N Y
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Google, i know people work the ass off because i'm the richest ingame it does take alot of effort, but it'll be alot better for the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 pm

and who duped phats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps an eco reset?   Perhaps an eco reset? Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps an eco reset?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossus PvP :: ColossusPvP :: Suggestions-
Jump to: