Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hanes briefs

Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why Empty
PostSubject: Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why   Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:39 am

account name?
Hanes Briefs

ingame or forums?
Ingame

punished by?
Ashley

reason?
I was waiting for Simon to log on so we could discuss donations and plans for the server so me and some guy was pking he was supposed to give my items back and he lied Ashley attacked him and killed him and it was my kill so I picked up the loot.
so basically because she pjed someone and I got the kill.

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:

why should you get a second chance?
She banned me with no warning, she spawned the guy new items, then she told me that if I didn't like her abuse I need to find a new server? I think she's a poor admin she banned a potential donor when there's 3 people logged in? I was 1/3 of the servers population and I was banned without warning for something that she did wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sky
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why   Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:07 pm

im the 2/1 population
Back to top Go down
Artix
80poster
80poster
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why   Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:17 am

Ashley should be demoted, she make players quit. Ago 3 weeks Ashley jailed tokhaar for nothing. I saw it.
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why   Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:30 pm

i was the guy that died me and ashley were gbs fighting and she didnt get the drop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why   Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned by Ashley no warning given not exactly sure Why
Page 1 of 1