Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Share | 

Applying for developer or staff rank!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artix
80poster
80poster

PostSubject: Applying for developer or staff rank!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Staff Application:

What is your in-game username?
Artix.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)?
Yes, I have been. The latest server I was playing was roxoscape I was administrator on that server. Before this server restart here I was administrator. So Simon you can trust me.

Why do you deserve staff?
I deserve staff because I've been playing this server 6 months. I have a lot of experience. I'm fairy person. I don't like peoples who breaking the rules. Now I never abuse my commands. Too I love helping to players.
When I have time trying to find bugs. It's not my first application for this server. Before server restart my all applications was accepted. If players have a problem and them need help first I will listen to both sides of the story then make my decision. Now everyday I playing this server after like 7-10 hours. About forums I'm online always, because I have new mobile phone so I can watch the forums. The last thing is about my time zone. For my time zone always the staff is offline. I think it's enough Smile

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?
Yes I have been muted an jailed, because I advertising this best server - Colussus Pvp!

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
Yes of course. I would spend for this many time or hours.

What do you do if someone is spamming?
First I will warn him 3 times. If he don't stop spamming I will mute him for 24 hours. If he get a new account and again he spam I will him Ip-mute.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic?
I know basically everything there is to know about this RSPS. So I helped much players. I've learned how to make money and how to vote for the server.

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people?
I have advertised on many other RSPS's but I do not know if anyone actually joined the server or not. But I'm going to still be advertising, because I want get this server popular and get the new players! Also I have posted 3 videos about colossus PvP.

Here is links:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdKhqsfEkE
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-NTT1o4a8
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsauXI9rkUE

Thanks for read guys!!! Smile
By Artix,.

Last edited by Artix on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renad
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Applying for developer or staff rank!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Good luck with it artix wish you best luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Applying for developer or staff rank!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1