Colossus PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus PvP - is every advanced private server with customs its a PvP with PvM and skilling.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPlay NowRegisterLog inXat BoxDonate

Renad's staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renad
five post
five post

Renad's staff application Empty
PostSubject: Renad's staff application   Renad's staff application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Staff Application:

What is your ingame username? renad

Have you ever been staff on a server before? If answered yes, what server(s)? i was on 2 but that was long time ago and i cant remeber the names first one was taken_souls as i remember.

Why do you deserve staff? i think i deserve staff because i help alot and i have alot experiences about this server and everything about it and i try my best to be helpful.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? If answered yes, why?

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? yes i would when ever i can.

What do you do if someone is spamming? give him a  warning first if he didnt STFU Smile i will ::mute (player name)

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic?

How many people have you invited to Colossus? Will you keep inviting people? i invited Alot but 2-5 stayed and yes i will when i can.

Get people to 'vouch' you to be staff. I.E = "Simon" should be admin, he helped me a lot and invited me to server.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Owner
Owner
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Renad's staff application   Renad's staff application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Not a big application but I know I can trust you renad ! You've been one of my best staffs in the old servers, Therefore you'll probably be taken! I could count on for countless times, I'm happy you're back! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://colossuspvp.forumotion.co.uk
Renad
five post
five post

PostSubject: Re: Renad's staff application   Renad's staff application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Thank you simon Smile i will do my best!
Back to top Go down
imzach
50poster
50poster

PostSubject: Re: Renad's staff application   Renad's staff application EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 am

if i remember right,
there was issues last time with this,
i still got the pics of abuse too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renad's staff application   Renad's staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Renad's staff application
Page 1 of 1